Four days. Three hundred miles. Two capital cities. One awesome ride.
When you take on this epic cycle challenge you'll ride through beautiful Kent countryside to Dover, before crossing the Channel to Calais. The route will take you along quiet French country lanes, past rolling green fields, traditional market towns and sobering war memorials. Finally you'll cycle up the Champs-Élysées to the Arc de Triomphe, following in the tyre tracks of the cycling greats, before watching them cycle the same route the next day at the conclusion of the Tour de France!
When you ride with #TeamRescue you'll receive:
- An IRC shirt to wear during the challenge
- A fundraising guide packed with tips and materials
- A dedicated training plan
- Support and advice from our team to help you smash your fundraising targets!
Our trusted partner, Global Adventure Challenges, will provide:
- Ferry crossing from Dover to Calais
- All accommodation except the evening prior to the start of the challenge
- Meals during the challenge
- Water/snack stop
- Support vehicles
- Route markers
- English speaking guides
- Mechanic and medical support
- Transfer of bicycles back to start venue in London
- Eurostar tickets from Paris to London
- Transfer back to start venue from St Pancras
You can do something amazing for refugees.