Since the first Brighton Marathon in 2010, the race has grown to become the UK's second largest marathon.
This popular course snakes its way through Brighton's lovely town centre, along the glorious seafront and finishes at the iconic Madeira Drive in front of thousands of cheering spectators.
When you run with #TeamRescue you'll receive:
- Free registration and race pack
- An IRC running vest to wear on race day
- A training plan for runners of all abilities
- A fundraising guide packed with tips and materials
- Support and advice from our team to help you smash your fundraising targets!
You can do something incredible for refugees. Register for the Brighton Marathon now.