This award-winning event is central London’s first and only half marathon on closed roads.
Soak up the sights and sounds of central London as you run through beautiful Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, St James's Park, and The Green Park, before crossing the finish line into the Royal Parks festival. Undulating but not hilly, this is a race for everyone.
When you run with #TeamRescue you'll receive:
- Free registration and race pack
- An IRC running vest to wear on race day
- A detailed training plan for runners of all abilities
- A fundraising guide packed with tips and materials
- Support and advice from our team to help you smash your fundraising targets!
Do something amazing for refugees. Register for the Royal Parks Half now.