Push yourself to your limit on this epic trekking adventure in one of the UK’s most stunning National Parks – The Peak District.
Starting out in the Hope Valley, you'll discover the Peaks' inspiring beauty while exploring the glorious scenery around the Ladybower reservoir. The UK's only charity trek experience with a festival atmosphere, you'll walk side by side with hundreds of likeminded individuals all with the same goal in mind - to cross the finish line. Choose from 25 or 50km routes.
When you trek with #TeamRescue you'll receive:
- An IRC t-shirt to wear during the challenge
- A fundraising guide packed with tips and materials
- A dedicated training plan
- Support and advice from our team to help you smash your fundraising targets!
Our trusted partner, Global Adventure Challenges, will provide:
- Access to the TrekFest online community
- Fully signposted route
- Medical support
- Route guides
- Water, fruit and snacks at marshalled checkpoints
- Timing chips
- Marshals and sweep walkers on the route
- Unbeatable support from the TrekFest crewConquerers medal and t-shirt
- Hot meal and celebratory drink
- Massage and hot showers
You can do something amazing for refugees.